facebook

rushing

by: new member

I was wondering if I will be able to get into a top tier fraternity although I am from New Jersey. Although I am from New Jersey I am a staunch conservative, enjoy hunting, play football, hockey, and baseball and I am very preppy. I plan on being involved with student government and currently hold an internship at a top NY brokerage firm. I just wanted to know my chances of being selected for a top tier fraternity. I would like to point out that I am nothing like "Jersey Shore".

Posted By: new member
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ha   

I tell you what, don't rush at UK. We don't want you. You think hunting, being conservative and preppy will get you into a "top teir" fraternity? It won't. Listen, you sound rather immature so do us and yourself a favor and either change you attitude or don't rush at all, because you'll be wasting your time trying to get into a fraternity, in which you won't fit. Being in a fraternity is about becoming a better man, helping your community, and being a damn good brother.

By: Ha
#2  by: Okay   

It will do you better if you don't come down here gloating about all the great things that you do. The majority of Greek life is about personality, so if you have a chill, laid back personality, then you'll do fine, kid.

By: Okay
#3  by: Really   

They won't count it against you if you're from out of state! As for whether or not you will get in a "top tier" fraternity all depends on if they like you or not. Fraternities also care about things like your GPA and high school involvement, not so much if you own enough Vineyard Vines sweatshirts and Sperrys!

By: Really

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.