facebook

sorority bids

by: lucy

I'm an incoming freshman with a 2.9 unweighted gpa and a 3.4 weighted. will I have trouble getting a bid?

Posted By: lucy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UK   

That's pretty low. Good luck.

By: UK
#2  by: good luck   

list your gpa as a 3.4 and you wont have as hard of a time! good luck and remember even if your gpa is a little lower if you really click with a house they do make exceptions!

By: good luck
#3  by: XO   

Pretty decent GPA for UK. You'll be fine.

By: XO
#4  by: ukcatz   

I don't know of many sororities who take anything under a 3.0

By: ukcatz
#5  by: theta   

They tell you to list your weighted GPA to give you a competitive edge so the chapters will only see the 3.4. Good luck!!

By: theta
#6  by: Ehh   

I had a 2.9 and rushing last year and I got bids but they were from bottom houses but I waited till second semester did cob and now I'm in a top house

By: Ehh
by: ^ lolMar 20, 2015 9:48:59 PM

don't listen to this girl. seems like she only wanted to join a sorority only if they were top house.

By: ^ lol
by: yaa booyyMar 29, 2015 4:57:47 PM

thats exactly what i did. I only care about being in a top house lol

By: yaa booyy
#7  by: Good Luck   

It's not ideal, but a 3.4 isn't bad. They will also consider how involved you were in HS. A girl that has a 4.0 wouldn't be considered as a high as a girl that has a 3.5 GPA but was her class president and played two sports in high school. However, every sorority has there own ranking system and they are not all the same. Most girls that go through recruitment get bids.

By: Good Luck

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.