facebook

fall rush

by: .

I'm a senior in high school looking to go through formal recruitment. I have a 4.6 gpa and I am pretty involved with high school activities while working. My family is also pretty well off finically. However, I'm out of state and I don't know anybody at the school let alone in any of the sorority houses. Should I send in recommendation letters to the houses? If I should, should I have teachers write them or people who know me? Also, is there anything else I should do to get my name out there? Sorry I'm just very new at this and could take any advice anybody will give me.

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: can't hurt...   

Letters of recommendation come from alumna of each respective sorority you are interested in. You need to find an alumna that will write you one. Alumna chapters are the best place to look.

By: can't hurt...
by: .Feb 17, 2015 11:19:42 PM

Thank you! Should it be an alumni from a UK chapter or can they be from any chapter?

By: .
by: can't hurt...Feb 18, 2015 9:03:56 PM

Any alumna typically. We get letters of rec from all over the country. If you can find an alumna that actually knows you, bonus points.

By: can't hurt...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.