facebook

did we get screw?

by: 2014 Sorority Recruitment

So now that I've settled in more here on campus.. I can't help but question if we got screwed over in our bid list. I ended up with a sorority #3 on my pref list when I went through.. which I was like fine at the time..

I recently became close friends with a junior from Sorority #2.. and she asked me why I put my sorority over hers.. WHICH I DIDN'T!!

I've also heard girls that got back to houses that didn't go to the house that they went to on Pref Day.. and I've talked to many other girls that was also surprise that they didn't end up getting the house that they had down ..

I also learned that the girl that was responsible for all of this was in my chapter... and that this year was the first year that our chapter got quota..

Did we get screwed over?

Should I really be in another chapter?

Sucks- cause there's nothing that I can do about it right now right..?

Posted By: 2014 Sorority Recruitment
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Funny   

I seriously laughed out loud that this is on here!!

Thank God someone called Phi Mu out!

By: Funny
#12  by: truth   

Anyone have real insight on this?

I know that the Phi Mu was kicked off .. anything else?

By: truth
#13  by: active   

I handled my sorority's bid list personally and can tell you something wasn't right. We ended up with a girl that we tried to cut all week. Now I've heard many girls talk about friends who put us #1 and didn't get us. Some of these girls were near the top of our bid list. I havr an older friend who actually put one of your "bottom tier" sororities first and didn't get it because she got her #2 choice (which was a middle tier) then found out that she had been at the top of the bottom tier's list. I don't know what goes on in PC after we send our lists in, but something isn't right.

By: active
by: BlueJan 15, 2015 10:12:12 PM

I agree, same here.

This is the third year that I've helped out with our list and I will say this year we didn't get any of our girls that was suppose to be back - at all. We got like 10 girls back on our list that wasn't even suppose to be back.

By: Blue
by: RFMJan 23, 2015 9:07:57 AM

Thought Release Figure Methodology is being used during recruitment at Kentucky? Can you confirm?

By: RFM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.