facebook

recruitment

by: PNM

I plan on going through recruitment next month and I'm from out of state and I don't know too much about recruitment at UK. How hard is it to get in a sorority? And what are the chances of the sororities that you like liking you back? Do you have much of a say in which one you join or so they pretty much choose you? And since I'm from out of state I don't know anyone in sororities, will this hurt me?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pnm   

Getting in a sorority is getting more competitive now because 1400 girls going through and only 13 sororities. However, being out of state will not affect your chances. I would say half of everyone going through is from out of state. You get to meet a ton of people by going through recruitment. The process is mutual selection so ideally you end up where you want to. It doesnt always work out that way but I suggest if you get a bid even from a house that wasnt your favorite, dont knock it til you try it. I have seen plenty of people end up loving the house that they disliked during rush. Just go for it and good luck!

By: pnm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.