facebook

Will my low gpa will get me dropped?

by: MP

i have a 3.1 gpa and I’m scared I’m going to get dropped from rush - I have family that was in XO and my mom was KD at another school so would that help? I know schools down south r pretty strict on grades but is UK the same? Do I still have a chance at getting a bid?

Posted By: MP
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Constantine   

Are you hot? Are you funny? Do you have charisma? A big yes to any of those three things can overcome a 3.1 at most houses. Not all....but most.

By: Constantine
#2  by: girlboss   

some houses may drop you, but really only adpi and chi o are pretty strict when it comes to gpa/grades. a lot of sororities here don’t care if you’re a legacy or not

By: girlboss
#3  by: sallysue   

You will get dropped from Chi O as well as others for that GPA. Harsh but that’s the reality so you can go in with appropriate expectations. Most houses do not take legacy into account anymore. You will still have great options and still just put your best foot forward, it will all work out for you!!! If you are really worried about it, you can wait a year to rush and make sure you have a good GPA and they won’t look at your high school GPA.

By: sallysue

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.