facebook

to girls rushing:

by: sorority

If you are rushing, keep an open mind during rush don't let anything on this website sway you to completely love one house and not another. But, I know how badly I wanted to know this information before I rushed so here it is by current tiers at UK:

If you want to be "a popular girl," go Theta or Tridelt
If you want to be in the most well-rounded house, go Chi O
If you're very competitive, go ADPi

Middle
If you're more laid back but still want to be in a arguably top tier house, go DG
If you want to be in an up and coming house, go Alpha Phi
If the party scene is all you care about, go Pi Phi
If you want niceness or sisterhood to be your sorority's top quality, go KD
If you want that hipster vibe, go Kappa
If you like being the loud girl at parties, go DZ
If you are involved but don't want to be competitive, go AGD

Bottom
If you're GPA is under a 3.0, go Phi Mu or AOPi

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: so true   

definitely the most accurate of all the ranking posts i have seen! good job haha

By: so true
#2  by: hm   

I don't think this is very fair to pi phi or dz. There is a lot more to both of those houses than partying. Instead of looking at these lists go through recruitment and decide for yourself where you fit.

By: hm
#3  by: Agreed   

This ranking is perfect, very straight forward about the houses without being mean

By: Agreed
#4  by: um...   

This post must've been written by a DG because they have fallen fast this year. It is common knowledge that they are in a lottt of trouble.

By: um...
by: IdkMay 23, 2014 8:41:26 PM

Idk because DG is arguably top tier. If it was a DG, they would have just put themselves in top tier

By: Idk
by: NoMay 24, 2014 8:36:26 AM

DG is hurting. They're going to lose their spot fast

By: No
by: uhMay 24, 2014 9:41:56 AM

^haha i doubt it. This person is obviously an aphi, pi phi, or dz wishing they were ranked higher

By: uh
by: HaMay 24, 2014 6:09:10 PM

No actually I'm not. They've had issues the last few years. Kate on state. One of their old members killing her boyfriend. They've also been in trouble with their nationals last year. They aren't bad but they are not what they used to be and I don't think it's going to get any better

By: Ha
by: lolMay 25, 2014 11:36:11 AM

I'm sure you're getting all your information from a very reliable source! DG's not going anywhere anytime soon. Like always, they will have an awesome recruitment come fall

By: lol
#5  by: Yes   

Yes

By: Yes
#6  by: preach   

Most accurate description I've seen, def wish I saw this going through recruitment

By: preach
#7  by: preach   

Most accurate description I've seen, def wish I saw this going through recruitment

By: preach
#8  by: bull   

this is true for some houses, but aopi has had the highest new member gpa the past couple years so saying you should go there if you have bad grades is stupid. they havent been great in the past but their pledge class last year was significantly better than in the past and im expecting them to move up in the next few years

By: bull
by: HahahaMay 30, 2014 12:16:46 PM

New member GPA doesn't matter your chapter GPA does and AOPi isn't even in the top three for that

By: Hahaha
by: uhMay 30, 2014 1:08:43 PM

yeah, top three for gpa this past year were adpi, chi o, and dg. I don't think aopi was even close

By: uh
#9  by: Uhh   

I know people that had a 2.6 in high school as got into a good sorority...

By: Uhh
by: hahahJun 14, 2014 2:40:24 PM

that is just blatantly false

By: hahah
by: doubtful...Jun 15, 2014 8:38:51 AM

Not at UK you didn't unless they lied and squeaked through the verification process.

By: doubtful...
by: Ya. Jun 20, 2014 8:23:02 AM

It's true. Roommate was a Chi O with a 2.7.

By: Ya.
by: ummmJun 20, 2014 10:58:28 AM

Chi O cut anyone with under a 3.3 from high school last year

By: ummm
#10  by: greek   

true post without being rude. wouldn't go theta or tri delt if you're interested in having genuine friends though.. pi phi does have good sisterhood but are like you said, very into partying. seems to be true about alpha phi and DG. Chi O has some great girls as well. all depends what you are looking for and your personality.

By: greek
by: AmenJun 23, 2014 10:00:58 PM

This is so true

By: Amen

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.