By: yep
#2  by: Ummm   

This could not be more false..

By: Ummm
#3  by: Lol   

Hahaha Tridelt middle tier? Good one

By: Lol
by: UKMar 11, 2014 1:11:44 AM

yes..middle TOP tier as stated above. They are a good sorority but not as good as they used to be. I don't even see how being placed in middle-top category is even that bad?

By: UK
by: KMar 11, 2014 3:44:15 PM

Why would tri delt be top tier? Nothing makes them THAT good! They're definitely middle-top

By: K
#4  by: Ha   

This is clearly a dz or pi phi. Hahahahhahahah

By: Ha
#5  by: Umm   

Hahahah dz no. This ranking blows.

By: Umm
#6  by: well   

I'd say this is spot on except Tri Delt should be at top tier still. Unfortunately. If this is in order, I'd put them below ADPi.
Also if this is in order, Alpha Phi and Kappa should switch places.

By: well
#7  by: Finally   

This is the best one yet. So accurate!

By: Finally
#8  by: honesty   

I feel like no matter what, it will always be a variation of those top 5. Last list I saw Chi O was right before DG and Tri Delt was before Chi O and ones before that I've seen similar variations. No matter how much everyone wants to complain about which spot they are on that top 5 list, its still going to be those 5 so whats the point?

By: honesty
#9  by: who cares???   

it's so interesting to see the same "people" posting on here over and over and bashing the same sororities over and over. You just look like you have a personal grudge against those chapters. Who the f cares the ranking anyway? Each one of these sororities has something to offer. What makes someone top/middle/bottom tier anyway? If someone is using this site to decide who to pledge or decide if they belong to a 'good' or 'bad' sorority, well they need to stop following the crowd, doing what people tell them to do and start thinking for themselves.

By: who cares???

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.