Posted By: Frat ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: FS   

What is this Balance Man?

By: FS
by: SeeDec 3, 2022 9:47:24 PM

It's the future of all fraternities.

SigEp models the way. Every other national fraternities later follows.

By: See
#12  by: fklsfkl,g   

ges and development in live, and reviews the number of days left in his current challenge. He is able to do all of this at a glance before moving on to another feature of the BMP app. His ties, and reviews the number of days left in his current challenge. He is able to do all of this at a glance before moving on to another feature of the BMP app. His me, examine his percentage of completed activities, and reviews the number of days left in his current challenge. He is able to do all of this at a glance before moving on to another feature of the BMP app. His current challenge. He is able to do all of this at a glance before moving on to another feature of the BMving on to another feature of the BMP app. His ties, and reviews the number of days left in his current challenge. He is able to do all of this at a glance beving on to another feature of the BMP app. His ties, and reviews the number of days left in his current challenge. he reviews his past, present and future challenges, see he reviews his past, present and future challenges, see he reviews his past, present and future challenges, see He is able to do all of this at a glance beP app. His profile allows him to record and write reflective thoughts on his personal BMP experience. Here he reviews his past, present and future challenges, sees his challenge mentors and contacts them immedi

By: fklsfkl,g
by: YepDec 14, 2022 7:40:24 PM

Sigma Pasta Everyone

By: Yep
#13  by: I   

My uncle went here and said Sig Ep used to be a top frat

By: I
by: AndJan 8, 2023 7:08:28 PM

Then they transitioned...

From traditional frat to woke frat

From pledging to Balanced Man

From partying frat to dry frat

By: And

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.