facebook

advice for freshman

by: Future Wildcat

I'm going to UK next year and I plan on rushing. Which sororities are known as your sterotypical "sorority girls"? I just want to know what each house is like and I'm sure a lot of other freshman do too. Help us!!

Posted By: Future Wildcat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: grl2012   

You should go through recruitment and form your own opinions - don't go by what other people say. Every sorority is different and has something to offer. What means something to you might not mean jack to someone else. College is about being an adult and that mean making your own decisions.

By: grl2012
#2  by: IF   

If you are interested in which sororities are "the best", they are Kappa Alpha Theta (Theta), Alpha Delta Pi (ADPi), and Chi Omega (Chi O).

By: IF
#3  by: Recruitment   

Have an open mind for each sorority. Each one is different and great in their own ways. Regardless of what you hear from others, don't let that affect your opinion. You'll probably get dropped from the ones you think you like but in the end, everyone ends up where they belong.

By: Recruitment
#4  by: Sorority girl   

Don't join based on the reputation of the chapter...join based on the conversations you have with the girls and whether or not you can picture yourself there. It's a lot of money to spend so make sure you choose where you love

By: Sorority girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.