facebook

greek sing

by: yay

thoughts on greek sing? Best, worst, who surprised you?

Posted By: yay
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Well   

First of all, none of this disqualified BS. Benton said no one was disqualified, sororities need to stop lying and making excuses.

By: Well
by: honestlyFeb 9, 2014 2:49:40 PM

I fell asleep during Tri Delts. And the tapping..... so original girls keep it up!

By: honestly
by: LolFeb 9, 2014 2:55:52 PM

Hahaha yeah tri Delt has just been so lame the last two years.. You can have the most in sync dancing on earth but if your theme is boring.. BYEEEEE none for you

By: Lol
by: eh noFeb 9, 2014 7:33:03 PM

I didn't find Tri Delt's to be entertaining this year. Or the year before either. Their themes have been similar every year since I've been at UK

By: eh no
#2  by: 2nd of all   

Does anyone actually care who the best and worst were? It's for a philanthropy. If your organization contributed it shouldn't matter. The better your dance is doesn't raise any more money than organizations who didn't try in their dance.

By: 2nd of all
#3  by: well   

didn't think delta sig should've won and didn't think that sig ep should've placed

By: well
#4  by: Yes   

People definitely care who wins, you sound like someone who is a bit salty.

By: Yes
#5  by: Sheesh   

Delta Sig should not have been top 3.

By: Sheesh
by: Didn't tryFeb 10, 2014 8:51:51 PM

They actually tried to lose, however their dance was way better than anyone else's.

By: Didn't try
#6  by: amazing greek sing   

ADPi, TriDelt, PiPhi, Theta and AOPi were awesone!! SigmaNu and ThetaChi were awesome for the guys. Really not a bad show for anyone. EVERYONE was amazing!! Girls were all so talented and I had no idea the guys could move like that. We have the best Greek family love when everyone cheered for the CATS during breaks. Kentucky proud!!

By: amazing greek sing
#7  by: hmm   

Am I the only one who thought that DU should've placed? I mean they haven't been on campus long at all but I thought it was really good. Just my opinion.

By: hmm
#8  by: Guest   

even though i am not a fan of tri delt i think they definitely should have placed. adpis paid off a judge

By: Guest
#9  by: Whatt   

I really liked SigmaNu! and ATO! I thought they would both place!!!

By: Whatt
by: WellFeb 10, 2014 8:56:34 AM

ATO did place. Tied for 3rd

By: Well
#10  by: .   

I thought DG and DZ were both surprisingly really good

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.