facebook

which fraternities do summer rush?

by: josh2014

I wasn't even sure if many UK fraternities participate in summer rush. At all the southern schools they have summer rush events and usually even hold rush events for high schoolers during spring of senior year. Does UK even do that and if so, what fraternities do it?

Posted By: josh2014
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UK   

There are not really events like that. Some of the fraternities that are more Lexington-based will have parties and invite guys out but that's about it

By: UK
#2  by: Bwells   

I was thinking this too because I'm also an out of state senior wanting to go Greek next year. I'd say email the rush chair of the fraternity you think you may want to check out and see if you can go up there for a weekend and stay at the house. Some of my friends have done this for other schools. You could even get a bid, then that's less pressure during rush week

By: Bwells
#3  by: JR   

most of the houses are closed over summer. still doesn't hurt to email the recruitment chair though

By: JR
#4  by: MURICA    

USA & stay fratting

By: MURICA
#5  by: UK   

What fraternities are you interested in? If you know

by: josh2014Jan 10, 2014 10:04:13 AM

Mostly interested in Delt because I'm a double legacy and hear they're supposed to be pretty good. A lot of my friends wanna go EX so maybe there too

By: josh2014
#6  by: UK   

delt does have summer stuff that goes on. if you know someone in delt talk to them. on the other hand, make sure delt is what you would want in a fraternity...

by: josh2014Jan 11, 2014 9:25:01 AM

What would you consider delt as being? I just know they party hard so I can relate, but I also do well academically so maybe they aren't big on that?

By: josh2014
#7  by: Delts??   

I don't go to UK but I'm curious why people even like the delts or what makes them a too tier. They blow at my school

By: Delts??

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.