facebook

fiji

by: Transfer student

I'm thinking about transferring to UK due to money issues with out of state tuition and I'm already a Fiji at Alabama. What's the deal on them here? Someone please tell me everything about them, it's a big deciding factor on if I'm staying or transferring. Thanks!

Posted By: Transfer student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honestly   

If you're a Fiji at Bama then you are not going to like what I'm about to tell you, but they are not good here at all. Fiji at bama is like top 5 and Fiji here isn't even a top 10.

By: Honestly
by: TransfestudentNov 15, 2013 12:07:40 AM

Please explain, I really need to make a decision fast if I'm transferring or not

By: Transfestudent
by: OkNov 15, 2013 1:51:07 PM

Their house fits like 7 people, they apparently have a few cool guys, but a lot of weird ones. Nobody knows much about them because they really aren't very relevant in Greek life. However, if you're going to transfer here, being a FIJI is still better than being a geed. I would recommend getting in contact with the UK chapter and get a feel for yourself, because this is just my opinion. Others may think differently

By: Ok
#2  by: Guest   

There is no comparison period of Greek life here vs. Bama. Doesn't' really matter what fraternity.

By: Guest
by: UK Nov 15, 2013 1:52:02 PM

UK greeks still run campus just like they do in Bama. Obviously, Greek life and houses are bigger down there, but the top 5 fraternities here still go pretty hard

By: UK
#3  by: John   

If you really went to Bama, you'd hate being referred to as a "Fiji." It's Phi Gam. But yes, "fiji" sucks here

By: John
#4  by: LMNOButtP   

So if we say Fiji sucks at UK you are going to stay at Bama, despite your money issue? Huh?

By: LMNOButtP
#5  by: wjendfnwefbw   

A bottom house at bama is still going to be better than a top house at UK. If you were in an old row fraternity at bama than nothing at UK would even come close. If I were you I would try to stay at bama no matter what. At bama if you keep a certain GPA they will give you instate tuition too.

By: wjendfnwefbw

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.