facebook

what the heck?

by: ?

As a student that transferred to Ole Miss last year after being at UK for a year, I'm really confused at these lists I'm seeing. Tri Delt was just recently named #6 for hottest sororities in the SEC by TFM… and i'm pretty sure I didn't see any other UK sororities make that list. I know that doesn't say much about who they are, but it gives them a lot more than what other people are ranking them. Tri Delt and Theta definitely still hold their spot at the top. The only reason people think ADPi is good now is because they won Greek Sing last year.

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Haha   

They only expose the prettiest girls they have.. Very typical

By: Haha
#2  by: No   

That was something they applied for... it wasn't randomly picked. Trust me, Chi O could've won it because they look better on paper and in real life that Tri Delt any day.

By: No
#3  by: Exactly    

Too embarrassing!!!!!!

By: Exactly
#4  by: Wrong   

Yeah ADPi is definitely the top sorority on campus. Theta and Tri Delt are both falling off, and may have already been passed by Chi O.

By: Wrong
#5  by: YOU ARE DUMB   

Tri delt applied for that....funny....ADPI, Theta, tri delt are the best but ADPI will always be number one. Winning greek sing means nothing. I would love to know what sorority your in and make fun of you for being in a bad one at ole miss

By: YOU ARE DUMB

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.