facebook

frats

by: john

what are the top 5 fraternities at UK and why? im going to be a transfer next year and am wondering

Posted By: john
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hmm   

I'd say Sigma Chi, Delt, Phi Delt, ATO and Delta Sig. Just my opinion

By: hmm
by: johnOct 4, 2013 4:21:54 PM

what is delt? and how is sigma nu? and beta? got family legacy with those

By: john
#2  by: Agreed ^   

Agreed.
1) Sigma Chi
2) Delt
3)Phi Delt
4)Delta Sig
5) ATO

By: Agreed ^
#3  by: Frank   

I wouldn't use this site as reference. Rushing would be much better.I would prolly agree with those 5 tho with Beta and Kappa sig behind them.

By: Frank
by: HaOct 4, 2013 8:03:31 PM

You sound like a p.ussy to me

By: Ha
#4  by: Honest   

Sigma Nu used to be great before they got kicked off. I'm in one of the top 5 the other guys listed, but probably would've gone sigma nu if they didn't get kicked off during my rush week. Beta is involved and has good grades, but they aren't a true fraternity. They don't party much, don't haze. Wouldn't go there if youre a real man

By: Honest
by: LillyPrintOct 6, 2013 1:41:22 PM

I wouldn't necessarily say beta doesn't party much. I'm in one of the "top tier" sororities, and we had beta driver numbers for three parties just last week. I didn't go myself, but some of the babies went and said it was a great time. They're still really young as a chapter, a lot of the older guys were holding them back before and have graduated now. Beta is definitely improving a lot and probably comes in right after those 5 everyone listed.

By: LillyPrint
by: haOct 7, 2013 2:31:09 PM

said the sae...

By: ha
#5  by: john316   

1. Sigma Chi
2. DTD
3. Phi Delt
4. ATO
5. SAE
6. Delta Sig

Don't even bother rushing a different one.

By: john316
#6  by: HAHA   

ha sorry buddy SAE is still middle middle tier

By: HAHA

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.