facebook

phi mu recruitment

by: uk

Lol is it true that all 12 sororities got 81 girls except phi mu with 43?

Posted By: uk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UKGIRL118   

Phi Mu is really focusing on building their chapter right now. I know several girls in the chapter, who all said that they had OVER quota on pref and decided that they no longer wanted to be known as getting the "left overs." A lot of sororities keep talking crap about the small pledge class because they think it's a negative reflection on the chapter. It's not. Phi Mu would rather have quality over quantity. Why would you want to get girls who did not agree with your morals and would constantly be with Standards JUST to get quota? What is that proving? It just brings the whole chapter down. Phi Mu got a solid pledge class this year and are doing COB to get more girls. They're at 60 now and growing and will have full quota by Christmas. They actually prefer to do COB so they really get to know the girls they're bidding. I think a lot of the talk about the small pledge class is because the other well-established sororities are feel threatened. Phi Mu got a lot of great girls this year, and even swept some from top-tiers. I actually respect Phi Mu for taking so few girls. It shows that they actually CARE about the type of girls they get. Snaps to them.

By: UKGIRL118
#2  by: No   

There isn't quota on pref. and Panhellenic decides the amount of girls each house can cut so the girls going through recruitment can have the maximum opportunity to pledge a sorority

By: No
#3  by: lol   

they just suck, they need to quit as a sorority and let sigma kappa take their leftovers

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.