facebook

phi mu house

by: sorority

Heard Phi Mu will have a new house for recruitment next year that's huge probably going to be the biggest sorority house on campus

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: excited   

its going to be awesome!!!

By: excited
#2  by: GoodGirl   

Where are they going to put it?

By: GoodGirl
#3  by: UK   

Yeah, I've heard it's gonna be pretty sweet. I know our fraternity has already started pairing with them more so that we're already on pretty good terms when they are top tier

By: UK
by: Top tier?Aug 18, 2013 10:26:32 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hagagagahahagagagagagagagahahahahahahahahahahaha

By: Top tier?
by: ^ Aug 19, 2013 12:46:33 AM

This guy gets it. Houses will not affect their position.

By: ^
by: yeahAug 19, 2013 1:05:58 AM

Phi Mu = SAE

By: yeah
#4  by: Too bad   

They missed quota by half.

By: Too bad
by: uhAug 24, 2013 7:30:23 PM

I have a friend in Phi Mu and apparently they wanted quality over quantity. They cut 48 girls because of that, though I'll admit that they have NO room to be acting snobby right now and that wasn't the best way to handle that especially since it was formal recruitment.

By: uh
by: to aboveAug 25, 2013 1:40:59 PM

Actually I heard that Dean West wanted them to take those 48 girls who weren't going to get bids if Phi Mu didn't take them but they didn't want to be that chapter who'd take them just to make quota.

By: to above
#5  by: Garbage   

Oh my gosh. This is the stupidest thing I've ever read. With Phi Mu's numbers currently they won't ever be too tier in this decade... Not even with a large house.

By: Garbage
#6  by: UK Cats   

You need girls to fill a huge house and obv Phi Mu can't even get girls through formal recruitment. I'm afraid for Phi Mu when Sigma Kappa comes back on campus.

By: UK Cats
by: lolSep 1, 2013 10:37:31 AM

I'm not worried. They're doing fine, they had their reasons for what they did. I have a couple friends in there.

By: lol
#7  by: Guy says   

You need that big house for the big girls. But really.

By: Guy says

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.