facebook

sorority initiation rituals?

by: Ummmm

I haven’t heard about any crazy sorority initiation rituals here, but I recently heard adpi makes you get naked in front of your whole pledge class to initiate... is that right? Who else does what so I know where to stay away from during rush next year??

Posted By: Ummmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Hi   

Bump

By: Hi
by: HahahApr 24, 2019 10:28:46 PM

ADPi wouldn’t have the best retention rate on campus if this were true, a lot of girls would be dropping :/ sorry you’re jealous and had to make this rumor up :)

By: Hahah
by: heyyAug 24, 2019 12:29:06 AM

The only reason a lot of girls don't drop ADPi is because they have to go through a lonnngggg process to drop

By: heyy
#2  by: Hahaha   

Lol this is the most false thing, adpi doesn’t haze at all, nationals kick anyone out that does. For hazing u should look into tri delt and aphi..... also every chapter’s initiation is extremely secretive and no one is gonna spill tea on greekrank honey

By: Hahaha
by: WowwwwwwJul 31, 2019 11:00:13 AM

This is so stupid. No sorority hazes. Classy adpi being jealous and throwing aphi and tri delt out there because they want to try and make them look bad. Get over it

By: Wowwwwww
#3  by: Hi   

Chi omega makes their pledges initiate naked too

By: Hi
by: nopeJul 17, 2021 6:21:11 PM

wrong very wrong

By: nope
#4  by: Go away theta    

Once again, get a life Thetas. Are you in middle school? Nobody hazes. I’m embarrassed you even wrote this smh

By: Go away theta
by: :/Apr 16, 2019 9:54:03 PM

Bashing someone speaking the truth by calling them a “Theta” is childish of you. The hard truth is sororities on this campus do haze. Not all sororities, but definitely a fair amount. There’s no need to mislead someone worried about it by lying, let them know so they don’t find themselves disappointed after getting a bid.

By: :/
#5  by: Ummm.   

Adpi nationals are 5009% against hazing bc one of their sons died from fraternity hazing. They dont haze..... at all. good try aphi

By: Ummm.
#6  by: yikes   

bump

By: yikes
#7  by: Haha   

Sounds like some adipis are butt hurt that they got called out. If you don’t like the truth, change it. No one if forcing you to haze your pledges. Literally get over your “tradition” that you’re so obsessed with and break it.

By: Haha
by: HahahaApr 24, 2019 3:36:06 PM

You’re right, you DEFINITELY know adpi’s initiation rituals considering you clearly aren’t in it by this post

By: Hahaha
by: HahaApr 24, 2019 7:42:02 PM

When I have friends come back from initiation crying I think it’s proof in itself. It’s sad honestly. Stop hazing these poor girls.

By: Haha
by: hiMay 7, 2019 5:16:04 PM

again, alpha delta pi has no tolerance for hazing. adpi had a whole campaign against hazing because one of national's sons DIED from a hazing incident for his fraternity. all members (even those not yet initiated) are treated like actual princesses, and I'm sure this is the case with most sororities on campus. ritual only makes girls cry from emotion, not from being treated badly. there's nothing to change because this isn't the truth, and it's unfair of you to tell others that it is. please stop making stuff up about a community you are not a part of. thank you! :)

By: hi
#8  by: A   

My sorority does a thing with togas, and probably most sororities do as well. You don't have to get naked in front of the pledge class, but you might have to like change clothes when getting ready. Seriously, get over it. I'm sure if someone was so supremely uncomfortable with it, there'd be a bathroom or something for them to go change in.

By: A
#9  by: Yiiiiiiiikes   

Chi o makes their pledges get naked and locks them in a coffin with a dead owl.... talk about psychotic (just like they are)

By: Yiiiiiiiikes
by: Chi O NieceMay 11, 2019 1:28:30 AM

Okay the dead owl thing is a blatant lie. The coffin thing USED to be true (my aunt was a chi O in the 90s and told me about her initiation when I was rushing - she really really wanted me to join) but I think they have since been forced to change it for fear of hazing accusations.

By: Chi O Niece
by: heyyAug 24, 2019 12:26:39 AM

The coffin thing is still true. I have also heard that Chi O is mean to the new members, idk if its considered hazing but stuff like moving all their furniture outside and making them carry it all back in

By: heyy
#10  by: no thx   

yeah im not rushing if theyre going to do this to me no way...officially scared off

By: no thx
by: LolApr 25, 2019 6:52:14 PM

Lol if you actually believe any of this. No sorority would still be on campus if they did something like that. Girls who drop report things that happen, and something like that would be reported in a heart beat

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.