facebook

sae

by: UK

Coming from a non biased point of view, I believe SAE is goin to be back in the too tier this year. Moving back in their HUGE house, loaded with money, best alumni and sororities took a lot of notice of them this past semester. I would recommend everyone rush them to see what they're all about, because these boys are back

Posted By: UK
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

yep, anyone reading this just know it's an SAE who wrote it

By: .
by: hahaJul 30, 2013 2:58:42 PM

^ i second this

By: haha
#2  by: Yeah   

He's obviously an SAE but it doesn't mean he's not wrong. They will have one of the biggest pledge classes in the fall and will probably be in the top 5 by the end of the year

By: Yeah
by: UKNov 8, 2013 9:49:17 AM

Their pledge class was just over 20 this year....so about being top tier...

By: UK
by: UKNov 8, 2013 4:21:26 PM

Yeahhhhh ya mooorrooon

#3  by: UK   

I'm actually not in SAE I just know a bunch of them. Not saying they will be top because they won't, but there is no arguing they will be top tier

#4  by: ehh   

I dont know about that...they still have a lot of competition. UK has a lot of great fraternities and there are a lot of them that are just head and shoulders better than SAE right now. And yes an SAE definitely wrote that let's be real

By: ehh
#5  by: no   

As a girl in a top tier sorority, I am really getting sick of SAEs trying to talk themselves up on here and saying sororities are "taking notice" of them. No one in my sorority went to SAE parties because the guys were weird and pretentious. Sorry but yall need to work on your attitudes as well as your chapter if you even want to be considered middle tier by sororities. Money certainly isn't everything.

By: no
by: UK_catsNov 8, 2013 3:49:26 AM

if you never went to any SAE parties then you're clearly an aopi, agd, or phi mu

By: UK_cats
by: yeahhhNov 8, 2013 4:24:08 PM

you really have your head stuck up your asses. Nobody thinks you all are good. I'm a senior and knew the old SAES. They were much cooler than you all.

By: yeahhh
#6  by: Roasted   

Exactly what the sorority girl did. Most of the current SAE's couldn't get into the other top tiers (felt, sig chi, phi delt) and even some of the lower top tiers ( delta sig, kappa sig, ATO). How on earth do you all expect to be top tier right away. You don't even know how to run your own fraternity and you never pledged..... No doubt, SAE will be a top tier... but next year? no way

By: Roasted
#7  by: DAMN   

yeah, the person above just nailed it on the head. couldn't have put it any better myself

By: DAMN

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.