facebook

top 3 houses

by: future greek

I am rushing in a few week...so nervous...but I have a question, What are the top 3 houses? at my advising conference in June my adviser told the group that girls only want 3 houses and if they don't get they drop out of rush. I don't really care what house I get in.. but was curious the houses she was referring to.

Posted By: future greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: well   

I don't know why she'd actually say that, especially if it was in a big group of people. But probably Tri Delt, ADPi and Theta.

By: well
#2  by: future greek   

thanks for the responds, it seemed like she was encouraging girls that if you were cut from one of the top 3 houses to keep rushing and all the houses at UK have something to offer.

By: future greek
#3  by: Duh   

What your advisor meant by "girls want three houses" is that girls only "pref" 3 houses at the end of sorority rush week. Jesus

By: Duh
by: whateverJul 23, 2013 9:42:40 AM

Jesus yourself miss know it all ...what she said is that girls only want the top three houses and when they are cut from those house they totally drop out when they should stick with it because there are other great houses at UK.

By: whatever
#4  by: Duh   

Your advisor clearly has no real idea of the Greek system. Just rush and figure out for yourself, it's not rocket science

By: Duh
#5  by: E   

my gosh ladies..
people make things so much harder than they really are

By: E
#6  by: top3   

the top 3 houses are very clearly phi mu, aopi, and kd

By: top3
by: uhJul 24, 2013 7:52:13 AM

what are you on?

By: uh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.