facebook

question

by: Bill

What fraternity is behind Sig chi, Delt, and Phi Delt?

Posted By: Bill
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

It's honestly a toss up. All depends what you're looking for. Beta is up there for involvement. Kappa sig is the biggest partiers. ATO is kinda in between but not great at anything. Behind those three I'd probly put farmhouse honestly, which sounds weird but you'd be surprised. Just my opinion based on my experience and from what I hear from other people

By: .
#2  by: yeah   

Its definitely a toss up. ATO is all around pretty good, especially intramurals, pledging isn't nearly as bad as some of the others, little bit less fratty. Delta Sig is alright, pretty solid on campus connections, pretty high GPA. Beta has a lot of leadership positions on campus and are definitely the most involved, don't have to worry about hazing. If you're solely in it for partying then Kappa Sig. I wouldn't put Farmhouse up there though, and I don't think it's necessarily obvious that those three are the top three either.

By: yeah
#3  by: Opinion   

I wouldn't even say phi Delt is top 3

By: Opinion
#4  by: guess   

I'd say it's between ATO or Delta Sig. Beta isn't really much of a fraternity and aren't dominant, especially without a house. You could maybe throw in kappa sig, but I'd say it's between ATO and Delta Sig. Both hang out with relatively the same sororities. ATO has a better philanthropy and Delta sig has better grades and power with campus positions particularly in SGA. They're parties are about the same. Delta Sig probably has a better brotherhood because they don't take in everyone like ATO does. However, it's all a matter of opinion

By: guess
#5  by: opinion   

I would agree it's probably between ATO or Delta Sig, but I dont really get why "Beta isn't really much of a fraternity." I would rank the top tier and upper middle tier like this:

1. Sigma Chi
2. Delt
3. Phi Delt
4. ATO
5. Delta Sig
6. Beta
7. Kappa Sig
8. Phi Sig

By: opinion
#6  by: phi delt   

is 5 at best. geeds

By: phi delt

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.