facebook

gpa requirements?

by: incoming freshman

I'm going to UK and rushing for a sorority this fall, my GPA is a 3.29, is there a chance of me getting into a good sorority? I want to be in a sorority that has a good reputation on campus but I also like to have fun too.

Posted By: incoming freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: So   

Yes gpa is important but it's not everything! I had a 4.0 and was cut from like six on the first day. It's all about how you present yourself. Being in a sorority at uk, I can tell you that gpa is important, but not everything.

By: So
#2  by: GPA   

With anything less than a 3.5, you're going to have to have a really likeable personality to make up for it. Not saying good sororities are out of the question, you just definitely won't be a shoe-in anywhere.

By: GPA
by: DelMay 21, 2013 10:13:11 AM

It's pretty easy to make the cut here at UK with a 3.0. Not like the more competitive SEC schools.

By: Del
#3  by: Guest   

Lots of kids admitted to UK with lower averages than 3.2. You should be fine.

By: Guest
#4  by: Uhh   

Good luck with top Tier like adpi, theta, and chi-o. Ik trid delt is top tier and they are all pretty stupid, so that's an option

By: Uhh
#5  by: Guest   

Shouldn't have much problem. You'll be in good company.

By: Guest
#6  by: No worries   

You will probably have no problem getting into tri Delt, Pi phi, aphi, kd, and of course aopi.

By: No worries

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.