facebook

phi mu

by: cats

they will be a top tier sorority at uk in a couple of years.

Posted By: cats
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Funny   

Thats funny.. Phi Mu will not! They are just a bunch of GDIs

By: Funny
#2  by: realistic   

completely agree! i think most fraternities do, the smart ones will develop a good relationship with them now

By: realistic
#3  by: OMG   

I dont think that Phi Mu understands how annoying they are when they do this. Or how much bad attention they are getting & every chapter feels this way no matter if you have been compared to them or not! SHUT UP!

By: OMG
#4  by: re:omg   

Who says it is Phi Mu leaving these comments? I'm not in Phi mu and I never post about my sorority. I think they could be good in a few years. Having a fresh start is always a good thing, except when everyone is tearing you down.

By: re:omg
#5  by: Agree    

agree with post 3. I dont think anyone else cares enough about them to say anything abou them until they get annoying

By: Agree
#6  by: well   

i'm friends with a lot of phi mus and i've never heard them say anything about being better in a couple of years!!

By: well
#7  by: bbn   

phi mus are so annoying

By: bbn
#8  by: hataas   

I don't know if they'll be better in a couple of years. They could be? Tri delt could be the new Aopi for that matter. Anything could happen. Do I think phi mu could be good in a few years? Maybe. Are they now? no

This discussion topic is just so irrelevant. If you aren't good now it doesn't matter.

WIth that being said how are they annoying? Whose to say they even posted this? I agree with post 6, I know a couple from high school and they never say anything about how good they're going to be.

By: hataas
#9  by: mac   

Never heard a phi mu say that, and so what if one did? Is it wrong to believe that your organization will improve? Hell no its not. I just think its hilarious how worried all these "top tier" sorority girls are getting that Phi Mu might actually be top tier in a couple years.

By: mac
#10  by: topnotchgirl   

phi mu sucks. they are offering bids to whoever they can and half of their current pledge class have already dropped. no one likes them and yall suck

By: topnotchgirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.