facebook

dear freshman wanting to rush

by: Hear me out ladies!

Hey y'all. I am greek here at Samford, and let me just tell you.

GET OFF OF GREEK RANK ITS TOTALLY INACCURATE.

Now,

1. Everyone has a different opinion of the houses and its up to you to form your opinion.
2. You don't wan a get to rush and deny an amazing house of its chance because you saw that it has "Party Girls" or "Cliquey girls" on some dumb website. Thats one girls experience, not yours.
3. Chill about rush. Seriously. Chill. Its not that big of a deal. You will be placed where you need to be.
4. If you get a cut from a house, don't think its because they don't like you. It may be because you just wouldn't fit in with that house. That happened to me and THANK GOODNESS it did, now I see I am nothing like those girls.
5. Form your own opinions about the houses and the girls inside them, don't make such an important choice off of someone else's thoughts.
6. Most of these girls on here either self rank or go and badly rank their rival house because they have a girl they don't like in the house.
7. Have fun, Relax, and Trust in Him to get you to the right place, not some stupid website.

PS: I was you last year. I was on here looking to see who was the best, its not accurate. Get here and decide for yourself.

Thanks for letting me rant.

Peace and Blessings.

Posted By: Hear me out ladies!
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.