facebook

greek life

by: BowWow

What are the reputations of each fraternity? I'm coming in the fall and will definitely rush

Posted By: BowWow
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GDI Bulldog   

Sigma Chi's are really great guys, they really fit into the "fratty" stereotype - pretty hipster but really nice guys, they're really actively involved on campus with tailgating and step sing.
Pi Kappa Phi's a good one too I know a couple of really nice Pi Kapp's, they're also very involved in step sing and other campus activities.
Sigma Nu is the one group I know almost nothing about - they don't do a lot of things like step sing or tailgating. They're mostly student athletes.
Alpha Tau Omega are my favorite guys on campus. They're new this past year and they're all incredibly sweet. Most of the guys I know in ATO are involved in the music department, but that's only a small fraction of them. They're pretty diverse and really genuine great guys. Also very involved in campus activities.
Lambda Chi is another group that isn't always visible on campus. There was a scandal about 5 or 6 years ago and they got kicked off campus. They don't hold rush with the rest of the frats or participate in Step Sing, in fact I forget they're around most of the time cause you never hear about them.

By: GDI Bulldog
#2  by: Here come the haters.    

Anybody that uses this website to make a decision on which frat to join is a hopeless idiot. Go visit each one and make an informed and mature decision. All you will see here are douchey people spewing hate at each other. Each frat has their positive points.

By: Here come the haters.
#3  by: Samford17   

Top tier
Sigma chi- preppy rich guys, pretty involved on campus girls like them derby days is one of my favorite weeks of the year really good pledge class last year
Sigma nu- athletic guys that like to have fun don't do step sing they are the most similar to a state school fraternity which hurts them at samford in a way but they are still one of the best
Middle tier
Pi kapp- girls love them but only in a friend way. Really nice guys got in trouble for hazing a couple years ago
ATO- on the rise they just started on campus last year and had a solid pledge class. They're going to be good in a few years
Bottom tier
Lambda chi- who cares

By: Samford17
by: SUJul 8, 2015 7:09:36 PM

SO accurate.

By: SU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.