Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: truth   

1. Chi-O
2.ADPi
3.ZTA
4.PHI Mu
5.AOPi

there are awesome girls in every sorority and everyone ends up being happy with their choice.

By: truth
#2  by: Seriously?   

HA- these ratings are ridiculous...this website has got to be the dumbest thing ever. Each sorority is great in it's own way- don't let these rankings sway your thinking.

By: Seriously?
#3  by: Haha   

This is so wrong. The truth:
1. ADPi
2. Chi O (close second)
3. ZTA
4. Phi Mu
5. AOPi

By: Haha
#4  by: CHI O   

I ended up pledging CHI O, but I seriously think every single sorority is great here. I wasn't sure about greek life but every house had something great to offer!

By: CHI O
#5  by: preppyalum   

Big 3:
ZTA, Chi O, ADPi, with Phi Mu coming up in recent years but still not one of the big three.
ZTA-hot, partiers, and daddy's girl
ChiO-earthy, cute, also partiers
ADPi-straight laced, very strick on drinking, lots pearls
PhiMu-teacher-to-be, tons of pink wearing, more stay at home
AOPi-not so mcuh.

By: preppyalum
#6  by: Ma   

AD Pi and Chio are definitely the Best

By: Ma
#7  by: Ralph Beeson   

Here's the truth
1. Chi O: best on campus, involved in everything. these girls run samford. generally always with pi kapp, but a lot of chi o girls do love sigma chi and sigma nu, so all the frats like chi o. all three of those fraternities have a chi o sweetheart.
2. ADPi- very strong, but super straight-laced, which often comes off as snobby. have some great girls, but some awkward ones, too. a lot of these girls are the classic samford girls who just came to college for the mrs. degree.
3. Zeta: crazy, blond party girls. that being said, they are really fun. a few are really involved on campus, but most are either blond partiers or unknow.
4. Phi Mu: very sweet and quiet. unknown, ambiguous. i don't think very many of them get out of their house. ever.
5. AOPi: up and coming. known as the worst, but the recent pledge classes are working to turn it around.

By: Ralph Beeson
#8  by: :)   

Chi O - strong, awesome girls, the best
ADPi - great group
Zeta - fun, love them
Phi mu - sweet, trying hard
Aopi - getting better
Every house at Samford has great girls
Good friendships between houses as well

By: :)
#9  by: Idea!   

Kappa Delta and Delta Zeta used to be at Samford years ago..we have enough girls to bring them back! Great national legends!!

By: Idea!
#10  by: ??   

"Truth" is obviously a ZTA. yall AREN'T the best, and you're definitely not the "kindest and most involved"...try again.
zta= dumb blondes/party girls/lowest gpa ALWAYS. not "super fun" unless your idea of fun is having others hold your crown while you go down (on your knees, on the floor at a party after passing out, etc)

By: ??

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.