facebook

PNMS - don’t be so stressed!

by: oooop

y’all i’m a senior who has been in a sorority now going on my fourth year. if you’re freaking about recruitment just relax and be yourself! honestly by senior year no one cares at all what sorority you’re in. not even gonna lie in one month no one will care! don’t make your college experience about being in a sorority - it’s great and all but at the end of the day it’s NOT YOUR LIFE. samford is absolutely great ab integrating people who are and are not in greek life. i would say 1/2 of my friends on campus are not in greek life and i love them so much! it’s not all about the instagram pictures or the vsco posts or the frat parties. sororities are not the make it or break it in life. i PROMISE. in 8 months after i graduate literally no one is ever going to be like “WHAT SORORITY WERE YOU IN IN COLLEGE”. just relax!!!! plus this website is full of girls who either were jealous that they didn’t get into one sorority so they’ll talk crap ab them or just full of girls who want to be mean. you’ll find your people, you’ll find your place, whether it’s in greek life or not. AND ENJOY WHERE YOU ARE!!!!! these 4 years have absolutely flown by and i wish i could transport myself into your shoes again!

Posted By: oooop
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.