facebook

dear pnm

by: truthhhhhhhh

Listen up everyone. This is for the girls who are worried about revruitment. I want you to choose the house where you feel loved and where you feel comfortable, like you can truly be yourself. Don’t be someone you’re not to get into a house for the “tier” or the rep. I promise you won’t be happy in the house you’re faking it for. Find the girls who seek you out, who genuinely care for you. I can’t emphasize this enough. So much time is wasted at Samford concerning the tiers and image and reputation, instead of building purposeful and real relationships. Look for those. Don’t obsess over the Instagram, don’t participate in tent talk, don’t make decisions based on reputation or popularity. Choose the house where you see girls who will come alongside you in your passions and beliefs and push you in the direction you want to go in. There are girls like that in every house. I wanted to choose a house for the actual reason that I thought people would think I was prettier if I went that house. I wanted to choose a different house for the fact that I thought it had the “cool girls” and I knew it would boost my popularity with friends. I hear stories about both houses and I’m fully confident I would have hated it if I ended up there, it just wasn’t for me. I’m in a house where I am fully loved and accepted, encouraged every time I see a sister, and confident that I am in the right place.

Posted By: truthhhhhhhh
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.