facebook

new sorority

by: Panhel

It’s official, Pi Beta Phi is coming to samford this year. Thoughts?

Posted By: Panhel
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Confused   

Will they be coming in the fall or spring?

By: Confused
by: ?Jul 24, 2019 11:21:30 AM

^^^^ are they going through formal recruitment?

By: ?
by: yJul 29, 2020 6:52:58 PM

i have yet to meet a pi beta phi i like lol. and also if this was true greek life and Panhellenic would def post about it. but there’s no need for a new one, sororities still can’t meet quota how it is, except for tri delt

By: y
#2  by: AD   

Is this true?

By: AD
by: In chargeJul 18, 2019 9:33:35 AM

Yes

By: In charge
#3  by: Greek Life   

I haven’t seen anything in print to confirm this~ If true, can someone post a link?

By: Greek Life
by: xoJul 19, 2020 4:08:39 PM

I’m apart of the greek life and Panhellenic board. This isn’t true, def not for this year. We can barely get enough girls to stay in sororities to fulfill bid day #s for many of the sororities

By: xo
#4  by: GR    

If you google image search “pink sock” it will take you to a link where you can see that pi beta phi is coming to campus.

By: GR
#5  by: angels   

it’s about time, my mom was a pi phi and I was so sad going through recruitment knowing we couldn’t be sisters. She still supported me but I know she would have loved for me to be a pi phi like her.

By: angels
by: CuriousSep 9, 2019 11:45:34 PM

What’d you rush?

By: Curious
#6  by: KD   

I’m surprised kappa delta isn’t coming considering their Alum presence in the Birmingham area

By: KD
#7  by: dogs   

This is not true, at least for the 2020-21 school year. We’ve talked about maybe adding one but we do not have enough girls interested in recruitment to add another sorority. I’m part of one of the Greek Life Pan boards. This is NOT true.

By: dogs
#8  by: Girl   

Don’t you think that Greek Life or Panhellenic would post the news if it was actually happening? lol

By: Girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.