facebook

sophomore transfer rush??

by: !!??

SO. I'm considering transferring to Samford and if i do will want to rush.. i was wondering if its common for sophomore transfers to rush?? Also, as a transfer, what is the GPA requirement to be able to go through rush (just curious!)?? & how intense is rush at samford?

Posted By: !!??
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: samfordgirl   

i would def encourage you to rush! it's not weird as a sophomore! as a freshmen i had several sophomores in my pledge class. idk the gpa requirements they are probably online

By: samfordgirl
#2  by: su   

you should absolutely rush if you want to get involved at samford, it's not weird for sophomores to do that! if you have above a 3.0 you should be fine for most houses.

By: su
#3  by: Same situation    

At my current school being a sophomore automatically means that that you probably won’t get a bid from a “top” house. Is it the same at Samford?

By: Same situation
by: identificationOct 22, 2018 7:29:46 PM

Your life is so much more than being in a "TOP HOUSE". Just get over tiers and top/bottom ranks, and you will have a better recruitment experience.

By: identification
by: .Oct 25, 2018 1:31:03 PM

I've heard that ADPi does not normally take non-legacy sophomores but idk if that is true. I don't think that being a Sophomore affects your chances in getting in other houses.

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.