facebook

frat rankings by tier/reputations

by: thatguy

I’m a casual, chilled, average joe kinda guy coming to Samford next year and I wanted to ask how students rank the six fraternities by tiers (upper, middle, lower). Also, if you could write their reputations or what the typical member of the frat is kind of like, I would greatly appreciate that. Thank you so much!

Posted By: thatguy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Michelle   

Upper Tier:
Sigma Chi and Pi Kapp

Middle Tier:
Sigma Nu and ATO

Bottom Tier:
Lambda Chi

By: Michelle
#2  by: M   

ATO sounds like a great fit for you

By: M
#3  by: samford sorority girl   

Top tier- Pi kapp and sigma chi
Middle tier- Snu, ATO
bottom tier- lambda chi

pi kapp- some partiers but also "bring home to mom" kinda guys so you kind of get the best of both worlds

sigma chi- mostly partiers known more as the "douchey" frat but also has some really great guys in it. theres more variety in this frat but definitely still top tier

snu- typical frat, pretty much all partiers and super fun to hang with but not necessarily to date

ATO- some weird guys in there but also some cool guys, it could just be because they're new though. theyre really involved on campus so thats good but overall not the best but not the worst either. theyre motto is "respecting women" so they dont party or go out but they (most of them) are super nice.

lambda chi- got kicked off campus for a while so now theyre just trying to gain a reputation back. theres only like 13 of them in the whole frat but it could be good if they try hard it just might take a while.

By: samford sorority girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.