facebook

sophomore transfer

by: pnm

I don't know anything about Greek life at Samford, but I'm considering transferring to Samford next year for my Sophomore year and I'm just wondering if Sophomores even rush? How many Sophomores usually go through rush, and do Sophomores even get bids? I appreciate any info on this topic!! Thanks y'all :)

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: M   

Sophomores rush all the time, especially with sororities. Not a big deal at all :) I don't know the exact number, but it is extremely common. There was even a girl that joined a sorority at a state school, re-rushed here, and joined a new one.

By: M
#2  by: TAZ   

This year many frats didnt take sophmores.

By: TAZ
#3  by: Yep!   

There’s always a good number sophomores that go through rush! The sorority I’m in usually has about 3-6 sophomores who get a bid every year! We don’t discriminate age here, so you should totally do it!

By: Yep!
#4  by: sammy   

If going through as a sophomore ..what GPA range does it take to have a good rush?

By: sammy
by: rushMar 2, 2018 2:39:46 AM

Since you’re coming in as a college student and not a high school student, you may have some more leeway with your grades, but I’d say you’re safe with a 3.0 or higher (Although I would try to aim as high as you can).

By: rush

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.