facebook

fraternity stereotypes

by: Mike

What are the fraternity stereotypes on campus?

Posted By: Mike
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Kk   

ATO: the sweet guys
Pi Kapp: cool guys and usually are the nice ones too
Sigma chi: the popular frat guys..... can be very douchey
Sigma Nu: the jocks....they have fun parties but don't participate in step Sing
Lambda Chi: they aren't on campus and they are the chill frat

By: Kk
#2  by: samford girl   

ATO: honestly, they're usually geeky, but they're are a few cool guys and they're mostly sweet!
Pi Kapp: cute, nice guys
Sigma Chi: known as being really attractive and most of the time douchey, but there are definitely a few sweet ones!!
Sigma Nu: mostly athletes, can also be douchey
Lambda Chi: irrevelant

By: samford girl
#3  by: !   

ATO- the nice, geeky, friendly guys. They usually get stuck in the friend-zone because they’re really more of the guys you’d want as a friend rather than a date/boyfriend

Sigma Chi- stereotypical “frats.” Attractive, fairly decent parties, kinda douchey at times, but overall pretty nice. I’m pretty sure they’re top on campus, along with Pi Kap

Pi Kap- the cute, sweet, respectable guys who are kind of like dads of the group

Sig Nu- the athletes and hard partiers. They aren’t exactly “date” material, but they are attractive.

Lambda Chi- I hate to say it, but they’re irrevelvant. They came back to campus fairly recently after having been kicked off earlier, and they’ve really just never been able to pick up the pieces. They don’t have a house on campus. I feel like it could be a good chapter again if they tried, but they seem to like to be low-key.

By: !

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.