facebook

phi mu

by: SU

Tell me about Phi Mu please :)

Posted By: SU
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: damn   

not real great. much better in other schools but no where near top tier at samford. bottom for sure.

By: damn
#2  by: SUguy   

Not true. Tons of beauty queens...several miss Samford, homecoming court, miss alabama , miss America. Involved on campus in a lot. They just are under the radar.

By: SUguy
#3  by: samford   

they are not great at all. look at how they treat their members.... and have gone down hill with their current president in my opinion. ladies, you are supposed to be sisters- how about you try and act like it

By: samford
#4  by: student   

Jealous much.

By: student
#5  by: alumni   

I wasn't in a sorority when I went to Samford many years ago, but Phi Mu and ADPi were the 2 best then and now I have a son in a fraternity here and my daughter just pledged Phi Mu. Nothing has changed that much in over 30 years. Phi Mu is still the top two. I would say by reading the previous comments that jealously abounds.

By: alumni
#6  by: sammyu   

I would say all the Sororities are great! They are all just for different people, Phi Mu tends to attract sweet, quiet girls. The only qualm I have with them is that because a lot of them are quiet, there will be a few girls that stand out and no one else besides those more outgoing, and more apparently talented will really get a lot of attention. THere are great girls in there that no one really pays attention to because they aren't the popular ones.

By: sammyu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.