facebook

rho gam

by: SU

Describe dirty rushing... how did zeta do this... and whats PNM???

Posted By: SU
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I   

Heard that ΖΤΑ rho gamm's were promising bids to their favorite PNM's and talking to their sisters about favorites and who to cut which is prohibited. All rho gamm's sign a contract which makes all conversations with PNM's confidential both during and after rush. Any self respecting rho gamm would respect that). My roommate was a rho gamm in our chapters house and she kept everything completely confidential throughout the entire process and still hasn't told me or any other sister any of the juicy details that we'd want to know. Same goes for my sisters on Panhellenic. Not a word.
Also, PNM stands for potential new member. It's what all rushees are referred to as by initiated sisters of every house. All sororities on campus (as far as I know) refer to girls as "new members" or a nickname, such as alphas, phis, crowns and baby pandas. The term "pledge" refers to hazing, which Samford has strict policies against it.

By: I

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.