facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: samford   

TOP TIER:
ADPI and PHI MU
Mid Tier
ZTA and Chi O
Bottom Tier
AOPI

By: samford
by: uhhDec 21, 2014 3:58:37 PM

LOL @ them

By: uhh
#2  by: Each house   

Is different and special in its own way. To every person theyre going to have different things that they're looking for in a sisterhood. Rankings are in the eye of the beholder. If you're a PNM go with what you think is going to make YOU happy. This isn't high school anymore, you're choosing a family not a clique because of social standing. Only YOU live with your choice.

By: Each house
#3  by: In order   

Chi O, ADPi, Zeta -top
Phi Mu - trying hard
AOPi sweet girls

Every house at Samford has great girls

By: In order
#4  by: All good but   

Chi O and ADPi
Zeta
Phi Mu
AOPi

By: All good but
#5  by: Take my advice   

These rankings and so ridiculous and are the result of a few members who want to hurt another house. Not at ALL indicative of Samford sorority girls who all get along great!! Sure Rush can be competitive but when it is all said and done Samford is overflowing with amazing girls who are in every house as well as independent! Don't be fooled by the negative comments on this site, get to know the girls and make your own choice. And don't limit yourself to only friendships in your sorority, Samford has too many great people to get to know for that!! Enjoy Greek life but don't MAKE IT YOUR LIFE!

By: Take my advice
by: XoMar 18, 2014 1:09:16 AM

Amen!!! ^^^ ladies.. This. Preach.

By: Xo
#6  by: amen   

I complete agree with the girl above me. Every house is fantastic! If you don't end up where you think you will, DON'T DROP! You'll be amazed by the relationships you form.

By: amen
#7  by: for real.   

Zeta & Chi O- top tier
Adpi- Close second
Phi mu- top bottom tier
Aopi- bottom

By: for real.
by: uhhDec 21, 2014 3:59:18 PM

yes

#8  by: SUTrue   

ΑΔΠ and ΦΜ really represent what a Samford Sorority should be!
ΑΟΠ nice girls.
ΖΤΑ and ΧΟ party girls and most like typical sorority like at a big university.

By: SUTrue
by: sammyJan 17, 2013 6:51:09 PM

Thanks SUTrue that was actually helpful

By: sammy
by: Oh myJun 2, 2013 9:01:41 PM

Oh my goodness, to characterize Chi O as party girls almost made me laugh out loud :) How silly.
And certainly, ADPi and PhiMu have wonderful girls, as does AOPi. I'm sure Zeta has great girls as well. But no house at Samford even resembles the level of partying or competitiveness of a large state school and to imply other wise is simply false. Chi O is full of outstanding, bright, lovely women who are well respected for extensive leadership on campus. Just Party girls? Hardly.

By: Oh my
by: uhhDec 21, 2014 4:00:38 PM

ALL THE SORORITIES ARE GREAT. ITS FREAKING SAMFORD. every girl here is awesome, just different personalities that make them go in different houses

#9  by: honest   

Most of the sororities here are "cookie cutter," like you can automatically tell who is in which sorority. In general ADPi and Chi O are top tier, Zeta is middle tier, Phi Mu is 4th, and AOPi 5th.
The Chi O girls are generally more artsy, eclectic, sweet girls. Some say they can be a bit exclusive and only talk to eachother, but they're usually well liked all around campus. They seem to be cut from the same cloth in terms of being a bit hipster.
ADPi girls are classic sorority girls. They're cute, sweet, and take sorority life seriously. They do not party, so some say they are boring, but they are the most diverse groups because they have athletes, girly girls, funny girls, and quirky ones, the least cookie cutter. They're bubbly and usually well liked on campus.
Zeta girls are the typical party sorority. There are a few strong leaders and girls that defy their stereotype, but for the most part if there's a girl at samford who parties, she's gonna be a zeta. Still sweet, they've just developed a really bad reputation. Typically the lowest GPA, but the boys seem to like them.
Phi Mu's are sweet, girly-girls. They definitely tend to keep amongst themselves and don't really involve themselves with other sororities. They take their philanthropy very seriously. However, most agree that they're not everyone's first choice. Most are happy when they get there though.
AOPi-Most people don't want AOPi, but they seem to be sweet girls. Not much is known about them. They're improving

By: honest
by: Well SaidFeb 5, 2013 12:09:42 PM

Very accurate description

By: Well Said
#10  by: ouside-opinion   

I am not in a sorority at Samford but just want to say that I don't see any difference between the Chi Os and the Zetas. I don't see any difference between their level of partying.

By: ouside-opinion

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.