facebook

reputations

by: Freshie

So my cousin went to Samford several years ago and obviously reputations change. What are each of the sororities reputations? I know to not listen just wondering what I might be getting into.

Posted By: Freshie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 2018   

Everyone's got a different opinion of the different sororities. My thing is you decide yourself. But not every girl in the sorority is defined by their stereotypes.

By: 2018
#2  by: sorority rank   

Top- Zeta Tau Alpha, Chi Omega
Middle- Alpha Delta Pi, Phi Mu
Bottom- Alpha Omicron Pi, Tri Delta.

1. Zeta Tau Alpha
2. Chi Omega
3. Alpha Delta Pi
4. Phi Mu
5. Alpha Omicron Pi
6. Tri Delta (new to campus)

By: sorority rank
by: YupMar 8, 2017 11:07:18 PM

Could not be more accurate

By: Yup
#3  by: Reputations   

Please! Give all the chapters a chance-they are all giving you one. Don't take to heart what you read on this site. Don't listen to tent talk when you get to campus. You will have time enough to form opinions of the chapters as you attend class before rush. You will meet members and learn more about each chapter during rush. And understand that the sororities are in the driver's seat- not the PNM. Get your recs to each and every chapter lined up and in asap. Mind your Ps and Qs before and during rush. Keep an open mind. Also understand a cousin is not considered a legacy, but it usually gets the person a closer look because of a family tie, so your cousin should mention that you are related in the red she writes for you. Good luck.

By: Reputations
#4  by: Tryingtobehonest   

Before you read what I've listed, definitely know that any sorority you get at Samford is good! That's a nice perk of going to a school that isn't as big as a state school. They all have their good qualities, so choose the one you personally like the best! But with that being said, here are typically the ranks and stereotypes for each
1.) Chi Omega- the top sorority on campus, known for being very relaxed, laid-back, "chill," "hipster," and genuine
2.) Zeta Tau Alpha- the second-best sorority on campus, known as the loud partiers and/or the super outgoing, friendly ones
3.) Phi Mu/Alpha Delta Pi- honestly these two are tied for third. They're both good. Phi Mu is known as the preppy pageant girls and/or the quiet, sweet girls. Adpi is known for being the very classy, reserved, sophisticated girls. Many are dancers.
4.) Alpha Omicron Pi- while this is condsidered the bottom house, it had so many nice girls in it! They're known for being a little quirky, unique, and very nice
5.) Tri Delta- the only reason this house is at the bottom is because it's brand-new!! There's no way to determine its stereotype until rush this year, so only time will tell where this stands! So far it's looking like it's going to be a good one!

By: Tryingtobehonest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.