facebook

it's too obvious

by: Lol at KD

Shout outs to the Kappa Delta who logged on around 1:00 on February 8th who left her sorority really great 5.0 ratings and terrible (the lowest possible ratings) to ZTA phi sig and ADPi. Phi sigs are not mean and ADPi has a great sisterhood. Say what you want on here but when your obvious af about it that's when it looks bad on your own sorority. Get over yourself kappa delta

Posted By: Lol at KD
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: koolkid   

who has time for this

By: koolkid
#2  by: Lol at KD   

And now last night feb 9th between 9:30 and 10 she lefts 3 terrible comments on each ADPi ChiO phi sig and zeta. 1 on theta phi and a half hearted "you're new so it's okay" on DZ.

By: Lol at KD
#3  by: true   

it's really obvious, too. lol she didn't even try to hide it. pathetic honestly

By: true
#4  by: But ChiO too though   

Yeah KD kids it and tonight ChiO did too. Too bad because I expected it out of KD but ChiO? Really thought they were classier than that. 4 good rankings in a row on yours and terrible ones on ADPi ZTA Theta and phi Sig all at the same time. You've got to be kidding me lol

By: But ChiO too though
by: But ChiO too thoughFeb 24, 2016 12:18:17 AM

Forgot to say the ChiO badly rated KD too

By: But ChiO too though
by: you're a hypocritApr 25, 2016 6:48:43 PM

Ok ADPI. You seem to be pretty obsessed with this whole greek rank thing. If anyone self ranks and rates others poorly it is you. There is no way you should be ranked number 1 on this. You definitely posted the nice comments on Chi O and the mean ones on everyone else's so everyone would hate the Chi O's. I may not like Chi Omega, but they do not stoop that low. We know you are threatened by Phi Sig, ZTA, and Chi O so you wanted to make yourselves look better. No one cares about their ranking then you, but if you can sleep better knowing you have a "good" reputation then so be it. I am only writing this because if anyone should be called out it is you.

By: you're a hypocrit
#5  by: lmao   

KD pulled the same stunt may 9. left awful reviews on every chapter except their own, which of course got sparkling reviews. It's kinda pathetic

By: lmao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.