facebook

actual tiers (top, middle, bottom)

by: done

These are the agreed upon tiers based on general opinion, "popularity", and how selective the sorority can be during recruitment. Can switch by line based on opinion. The only questionable is zta because they have "hot" girls but have no respect on campus

Top:
Kappa Delta, Phi Sig

Middle:
Chi O, Alpha Delta Pi

Bottom:
Zeta (?), Delta Zeta, Theta Phi

Posted By: done
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Anon   

How can anyone respect your opinion when you outwardly bash another sorority?

By: Anon
#2  by: PSA!!   

Are you that desperate to improve what people think of you? You do realize that you don't make yourself or your sorority look any better by attacking and criticizing another sorority? Popularity is not attained by putting others down. It just makes you look sad and pathetic! "The only time you should look down on others is while you are helping them up!"

By: PSA!!
by: AnonymousSep 30, 2015 2:43:56 PM

100x this. We're all women and we should be empowering one another, not putting each other down based on who we associate with.... So dumb.

By: Anonymous
by: Well saidSep 30, 2015 3:16:01 PM

I couldn't agree more with the above! The sororities that outwardly support empowerment of women, loyalty and commitment to the betterment of their sorority and SHU are more worried Harming the reputation of other sororities. Your actions don't support the values that you say are so important to you.

By: Well said
#3  by: Anon   

If you actually care about tiers, you're just a social climber and not employing the right perspective when it comes to Greek Life. If you care more about what "tier" you're in than your actual sisters, you're not an asset to them.

by: Well saidSep 30, 2015 3:17:33 PM

I love it. At least someone gets it!

by: Well saidSep 30, 2015 3:28:41 PM

I love it. At least someone gets it!

#4  by: Surprised freahman   

Up until now I've been feeling bad for myself for not getting asked back to the two "top tier" sororities above since day three of recruitment. Thank you for posting this discussion thread, because now I no longer feel bad. I want nothing to do with a sorority that's priority is popularity over sisterhood.

By: Surprised freahman
#5  by: Lol   

^Says all the zeta's.

By: Lol
by: LolOct 1, 2015 12:49:25 AM

^or people who don't look at greek life as a popularity contest... reality check: most of us dgaf and prefer not to bash and rank other women like they're objects.

By: Lol
#6  by: Anon   

Funny pat is, I bet you all think this in your heads. These kinda are the ranks weather you like it or not. Im not in a "top tier" and I I love my sisters with all my heart, but don't act all high and mighty when you all definitely make judgments n your heads.

#7  by: Bottom line   

All sororities are cool but KD is top, Phi Sig is a close second. I'm friends with a lot of girls in both sororities and they're not just obsessed with popularity. They are who they are and people just like them for it

By: Bottom line

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.