facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

Sacred Heart University - SHU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: LOL   

The fact that Sacred Heart fraternities try to consider themselves real fraternities is a disgrace. There are no fraternity houses, chapter meetings AND rush are held in classrooms on campus. Rush events include corn hole, eating buffalo wings, playing "fratty sports"...I'll just stop there. The "gentlemen" who belong to fraternities are primarily guidos who wear cargo shorts, flat billed hats, and basketball shoes. I would advise against going greek at Sacred Heart because I don't believe that the fraternities here are capable of providing anyone with a true greek life experience. If you want to be associated with people who think they're "frat" because they pound shots of vodka and think Sacred Heart greek life is awesome, this is the place for you!!!!!

By: LOL
by: AnonNov 23, 2014 11:53:02 PM

Sounds like someone didn't get a bid...

By: Anon
#2  by: someone's butthurt   

you're only referring to one organization who do wear flat brimmed hats and cargo shorts who also happen to be the multicultural fraternity on campus... Greeks don't have official houses because it's against CT state laws however they sure as hell have chapter meetings each week. Further, not only do they complete community service hours and raise money towards they're philanthropies, they are an integral part of shu nightlife. Gone are the days where busing to new haven is acceptable but all the parties you so ungraciously trek to each weekend are 9/10 thrown by a greek organization you're bashing. sounds like someone never got a bid and is a little butthurt with the greek system.

By: someone's butthurt
#3  by: Anon   

Add ΩΦΚ and ΙΦΘ to our page iota is brand new but OPK has been here for a bit

By: Anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.