facebook

pnms read this!

by: Honesty

If you are a Potential New Member going through recruitment, please read this:

At the end of the day, nothing on this website matters, nor do the "rankings" of the organizations. All of the comments on this website are self-rankings (which everyone does) or harsh comments meant to defame other organizations in order to make their own rankings higher. The girls you talk to during recruitment are what will impress you, not the title or "ranking". When you graduate college, it doesn't matter how "popular" or "pretty" your sorority was. When you're 40 and you look back at your college experience, I hope you chose the best friends that you could relate to and the most genuine girls you made a connection with. You will be finding your best friends, sisters, future bridesmaids and so much more this weekend. When I chose my sorority, I chose based on the experiences with the girls I talked to and how comfortable I felt in the rooms. I know other girls in my recruitment group who chose a sorority for their reputation and ego boost and dropped within their first semester because they didn't click with anyone. You will find your home come pref day, but don't choose a group for the wrong reasons. You will regret it and re-rush the next fall, which isn't a good feeling. Go in with an open mind and give everyone a chance, and remember to follow your heart. Don't listen to what other girls have to say, because everyone is not meant to end up in the same sorority. You might not end up where you wanted or expected, but trust the system and you will end up where you're meant to be. Good luck during recruitment this weekend! Be true to yourself, and find your forever home!

Posted By: Honesty
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: so true   

this>>>

By: so true

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.