facebook

return rates and recruitment

by: Not a DZ

I'm sorry but I got to put it out there. Everyone needs to start giving DZ the credit they earned this weekend. They did really well. It's pathetic that people on this campus are too stuck in their ways to notice that they seriously improved a lot over the last two years. And they were in the top five for the return rates this year. The return rates look like this after the first night when all pnms had to rank the top five and then the bottom two. This is based on the amount of girls put them in the top five.
Phi Sig then Adpi but we're pretty close
KD then Zeta but again those two were close
Then DZ
Then ChiO
Then theta

Chio dropped down and DZ moved up. Sorry but it's the truth. And also DZ is not below or equivalent to theta after this weekend at all.

Posted By: Not a DZ
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Some advice   

Maybe you should stop focusing on what tier you're on and start focusing on your sisterhood. Chi O is still above DZ and DZ is still below Theta if you ask most people, not that it matters. None of the sororities really changed tiers. Stop getting caught up in how other people see you. If you love your sisters then that's what should matter to you, not how people see them.

By: Some advice
by: ShuOct 1, 2016 3:01:59 PM

this.

By: Shu
#2  by: disappointed   

wow i actually liked dz until seeing this super shallow post :( stop trying to be "on top" by undermining the strong sororoties

By: disappointed
#3  by: Greek   

I'm friends with both Chi O's and Theta Phi's, and none of the girls I know from either one are half as shallow or self conscious as this post. Don't be so desperate for approval that you'll try to tear down other girls.

By: Greek
#4  by: well...   

well... its not untrue... Not gonna lie kinda understand where the post comes from. Like maybe the return rates thing was shallow and called out ChiO unnecessarily, but DZ has gotten a lot better and everyone keeps bashing on them and saying they are still bad. You call this girl shallow for saying this but not accepting that they have gotten better is shallow too because it shows you're still too stuck up about you own groups that you cant appreciate and be happy for a new sorority that they are finally getting themselves situated on campus.

By: well...
by: DisagreeOct 6, 2016 5:15:50 PM

Saying that the general opinion hasn't changed isn't bashing. It's bashing to try to throw two sororities under the bus because you think you're better

By: Disagree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.