facebook

real info please

by: Freshman

Can somebody please tell me a good and bad thing about each sorority because it's hard to see the truth between the obvious self ranks and the really bad ones. Thanks!

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorority girl   

I think there is good in each of the sorties on campus. It's more important to find the sorority where you feel at home and most comfortable. You are right not to rely on the comments posted in the ranks in determining the good and bad of the sororities on campus. I'm a ZTA and love my sorority! I have great friends in chi o, adpi and phi sig and they are all extremely happy with their sororities and their sorority sisters.

By: Sorority girl
#2  by: incoming freshmen    

what is the hazing like at SHU for sororities? i know they're not suppose to do hazing but is that really true? And if there is hazing, which sororities are the worst?

By: incoming freshmen
by: Truth isNov 4, 2016 9:27:47 AM

None of the sororities at SHU haze, you have nothing to worry about! SHU greek life is pretty different than it is at many other big schools and nothing like what you see in movies. In my sorority we do not believe in hazing because we consider you a sister the second you receive a bid and because of that deserve respect and to be welcomed into the sisterhood with open arms! Hope this helps and that you find your home at SHU and in the greek system next year!!

By: Truth is

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.