facebook

stereotypes

by: HS senior

So I'm a high school senior and just committed to sacred heart. I plan to join a sorority so I was wonder what the stereotypes and kinds of girls each sorority kinda was. It's hard to tell on here because they all have such a mix of ratings. Some seem like maybe they were written by members and other comments are pretty mean so I don't know what to think. So excited to come to SHU ❤️

Posted By: HS senior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorority life   

First, congrats! :)

Every sorority on campus has girls that don't fit their stereotype--just try to pay attention to how comfortable you feel with each sisterhood during recruitment. It's really about which one makes you feel most at home and what girls you like best, not what other people think. What people say isn't always true or accurate. But since you asked for stereotypes this is basically each one.

KD is considered top, they're very pretty but also known for recruiting based on looks.

Phi Sig is also a top tier and is known for partying.

ZTA is known for being looks-based and is more of a party sisterhood.

ADPi is known for being a very sweet sisterhood.

Chi O is known for being ambitious and intelligent.

Theta is known for being genuine and kind.

DZ is new here, they don't really have a specific stereotype yet but I'm sure they will soon.

By: Sorority life

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.