facebook

question

by: hi

I'm transferring from WVU to Cal State next year. Greek life is pretty relevant here & I'm just wondering how relevant it is at CSUS. PS I'm a girl. Thanks guys

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: LOL   

It's not "rule the school" relevant but the greek system does have one hell of a presence on campus.

By: LOL
#2  by: Truth   

Greek life is not relevant or condoned by the school administration.They are slowly but surely getting rid of all the top tier Fraternities slowly,but surely by kicking them off or putting them on some type of probation with tons of limitations in not only what they can do,but for the sororities as well.As far as the fraternities go that are on good terms with campus,seem to be lower tier greek organizations (leftover frats) that do everything that campus administration want (like a teachers pet that nobody likes) and the sororities are left to only socializing/mixing with the leftover bore of frats left on campus.This in turn influences the sorority life to be influenced by the low tier groups left to mingle with and it reinforces the lame and eventual disappearance of a true solid Greek Life at Sac State (which is what campus officials and administration really want to happen).The only way for Greek Life to be fully relevant is for the low mediocre fullyabiding,University pleasing frats left on campus is for them to stop having that fear and envy of the frats who are kicked off or on probation (all of them) to encourage the school to invite them all bak in on good terms and swallow their own pride so that Greek life is relevant again at Sac State again where all the sororities on campus are not to be neglected of having the best experiences with all the fraternities&sororities back on campus,full force.Its like having only 12 teams playing in the NFLw/none of best out there

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.