facebook

spring recruitment

by: .

Which sororities will be doing spring recruitment?

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: idk my bff jill   

It all depends on how many girls are graduating in spring and fall semester, and how close each sorority is to their house totals. A Phi probably will not because they had to ask to raise house total after formal recruitment this year to even let their entire pledge class in.

By: idk my bff jill
#2  by: Everyone   

Everyone will most likely be COBing. Alpha Phi did not get a larger pledge class then the rest.

By: Everyone
#3  by: Greek Sororities   

Sigma chi

By: Greek Sororities
#4  by: All   

Every sorority will be recruiting. No one is at house total. Do not listen to the first comment.

By: All
#5  by: Confirmed   

All but Gamma Phi Beta will be COBing

By: Confirmed
#6  by: Yes   

Alpha Chi Omega, Delta Gamma, Alphi Phi, Sigma Kappa, Chi Delta, and Phi Sigma Sigma will all be recruiting.

By: Yes
#7  by: I don't know my BFF Jill   

remember that even if the chapter you are most interested if Isn't COBing you may fit in better with another chapter so don't decide not to rush, you might miss out on a chapter you totally belong with! Also, if you really want to make sure that you don't miss out on the one you want because they are not doing Spring Recruitment, just wait until Fall. i honestly went through formal Recruitment thinking I would join one chapter and ended up joining a chapter I had previously not known anything about.

By: I don't know my BFF Jill

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.