facebook

network

by: Sacstate8

Is it true that no one in the Greek system ever gets into med school or nursing programs? One of my friends told me there are a lot of pre med/nursing students that are in fraternities/sororities but they always end up having to change their majors... I wanna know if it would be a good way for me to network.

Posted By: Sacstate8
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

No that is definitely not true. Many people in the greek organization continue on into medical school and I know several that are in the sacramento state nursing program. I also personally know many sisters who are now NP, PA, and midwives. Being Greek is the greatest way to network because you are automatically associated with at least 100+ woman and everyone each of those woman are already connected to. I cant stress enough how helpful it is in the future.

By: Truth
#2  by: Pre-nursing   

I would say so. I went to a nursing orientation and spoke to several students in the nursing program and they told me there are only two girls in the program that are in sororities. I have several pre nursing friends that are Greek but they are not yet in the program so idk.

By: Pre-nursing

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.