facebook

phi kappa tau?

by: Ballin Up

Why isn't Phi Kappa Tau put on here, I considered rushing them since I'm a legacy through my brother who goes to Ohio University. Are they cool guys?

Posted By: Ballin Up
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yayayayayaya   

I really like these guys! They are always super sweet and some of them are really cute! But it's up to you hang with them go there events see if they are a good fit (:

By: Yayayayayaya
#2  by: Greek   

They are cool but super new. I would give the other frats a chance

By: Greek
#3  by: Go Hornets   

One of the most chillest group of fraternity guys on campus, they're new but I think they're preparing to become a chapter. I'd give them a chance

By: Go Hornets
#4  by: sac   

they only have like 12 members

By: sac
#5  by: LoveThem   

I highly recommend reaching out to them on Facebook. They have a ton of alumni that are super involved with their national. So they can answer any questions you have about their colony and phi tau in general. I personally love these boys and they're always a fun bunch to hang out with and are a close-knit group of brothers. Personally I feel like you would love it with them(:
Phi sig loves phi tau<3

By: LoveThem
#6  by: mike   

These guys continue to surprise, they do real well in every philanthropy and apparently they had a real good team for intramural basketball from what I've heard.

By: mike
by: wrong oneJun 1, 2014 6:20:30 PM

the fraternity you are thinking of is Pi Kappa Phi not Phi Kappa Tau. Phi Tau hasn't even participated in any philanthropies this year.

By: wrong one
by: Correct oneJun 13, 2014 6:56:00 PM

He's correct, it is Phi Kappa Tau, not Pi Kappa Phi. Phi Tau competed in just about every philanthropy and did surprisingly well given how new they are. And they ended up becoming the champions of the intramural basketball league in campus. They're growing quickly. I'd definitely give them a chance

By: Correct one

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.