facebook

what's with chi delta?

by: Sassyone122

I was looking into joining chi delta, because I met a few of the girls and they seemed nice. But when I came on here.. Well they aren't even on here. So I was wondering does anyone know anything about chi delta?

Posted By: Sassyone122
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: csus   

Honestly this is the only sorority I would ever consider joining. No i'm not in it but I have a good amount of friends that are in the Panhellenic ones and they've completely turned me off joining. I've overheard sorority girls talking badly about their sisters, other sororities and even going as far to say that they won't pass out fliers to girls that they don't think are pretty.

With chi delta I like the fact that there is a smaller amount of girls and they just seem like a genuine and caring group.

However I've met a few girls in the Panhellenic sororities that are really nice. It's just my reasoning that when you put 80-100 girls together, they're not all going to like each other. And I sure as hell am not willing to pay between $300-600 a semester to relive high school.

By: csus
#2  by: CSUS   

Chi Delta is not a national or international Panhellenic sorority. They can only be found at Sacramento State. So their sisterhood doesn't stretch as far as the six Panhellenic sororities. This site usually only recognizes Panhellenic recognized sororities.

By: CSUS
#3  by: Siggggggg   

Ewwww do not join

By: Siggggggg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.