facebook

descriptions of each sorority

by: hoto

Can anyone give me a description of what each sorority is like and what the girls in them are like? Personality of each sorority and such?

Posted By: hoto
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: RhoGam   

Everyone should try to keep an open mind about all sororities during recruitment! Each sorority has some negative things said about them and they are generally not true.
My advice is to just go through and join one that you feel truly comfortable and compatable with rather than listening to outdated reputations.

By: RhoGam
by: Be yourself!Jan 27, 2018 6:28:07 PM

I agree, I'm a senior and went through as a freshman. My only advice is to pick a chapter where you don't feel like you're being judged and that you will have friends that genuinely care about you. Greek life is about finding who YOU are and not who you want to be seen as, because those kinds of relationships don't last. If you find people who you feel you could be yourself with and look your worst with and STILL have fun with them? Then thats where you find your home. Those sisters will be sisters for life because they appreciate you no matter what. Look for that. I did and people thought I was crazy and I have grown so much from my sisters.

By: Be yourself!
#2  by: Hiiiisgfgbrbe   

Fake, fake, and fake :)

By: Hiiiisgfgbrbe
#3  by: Greek   

Alpha phi- fake girls who only care about looks. No real sisterhood.
Pi phi- seem nice but aren’t
Chi o- too self absorbed. Thinks everyone wants to be them yet they are so wrong.
Zeta- they’re alright. Nicer than most
KD- nicest, realest sorority by far
Sigma kapp- no real rep, but this years pledge class will make I.T so much better
Theta phi- nicest, prettiest, smartest, and real sorority.

By: Greek
by: HAJan 28, 2018 2:44:46 PM

LOLLLLL hey theta phi. try to be more obvious next time

By: HA

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.